Crude oil plunges to - $37.63 a barrel for the first
time in history
With the coronavirus pandemic break out, the financial
markets are seeing a lot of volatility and uncertainty. One such event was seen
in the oil market on Monday. The dema....
Market analysis-The market is slightly towards the higher side. Top performing companies in India namely Reliance being the highest market capital holder at 1,368,610.07 followed by TCS (TATA Consultancy Services) at 1,008,053.77, HDFC Bank at 679....
Things you need to know about Vedanta Resources ltd Delisting
Vedanta Share prices
The current market price is prevailing at
108.00 which is expected to go a bit more up. 52 weeks low indicates 60.30 and
166.05 on the higher side. Investo....
· The Vodafone idea is currently in a
delicate situation, with one of its promoters, Kumar Mangalam Birla, willing to
give up his 27 percent stake to the government.
· However, its British parent
company, Vodafone Inc., has refused....
Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your demat and trading account --> Update your
Mobile Number/Email id with your Depository Participant and Stock Broker. Receive
alerts on your Registered Mobile for all debit and other important transactions
in your demat/trading account directly from CDSL and Stock Exchanges on the same
day.........issued in the interest of investors...
1. Stock Brokers can accept securities as margin from clients only by way of pledge in the depository system w.e.f. September 1, 2020.
2. Update your Mobile Number & Email Id with your Stock Broker/ Depository Participant and receive OTP directly from Depository on your Email Id and/ or Mobile Number to create pledge.
3. Pay 20% upfront margin of the transaction value to trade in cash market segment.
4. Investors may please refer to the Exchange's Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) issued by NSE vide. Circular No. NSE/INSP/45191 dated: July 31, 2020 and NSE/INSP/45534 and BSE vide Notice No. 20200731-7, dated: July 31, 2020 and 20200831- 45 dated: August 31, 2020 and dated: August 31, 2020 and other guidelines issued from time to time in this regard.
5. Check your Securities/ MF/ Bonds in the Consolidated Account Statement issued by NSDL/ CDSL every month.
KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets - once KYC is done
through a SEBI registered intermediary (broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need
not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
INDIRA SECURITIES PVT.LTD. (SEBI REG.NO.):NSE TMID: 12866, BSE TMID: 663, CDSL DPID:
17000 SEBI REG. NO.: INZ000188930, MCX TM ID: 56470, NCDEX TM ID: 01277, CDSL REG.
NO.: IN-DP-90-2015, CIN : U67120MH1996PTC160201
INDIRA COMMODITIES PVT. LTD. CIN : U65921MH1995PTC089399
"INVESTMENT IN SECURITIES MARKET ARE SUBJECT TO MARKET RISKS, READ ALL THE RELATED
DOCUMENTS CAREFULLY BEFORE INVESTING."
Manoj Bhandari. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call : 0731-4797275
Investors Grievance Email : email@example.com