Indira Securities is one of the leading stock brokers with a strong focus on building
technological solutions to offer fast, reliable and easy-to-use trading platform
A stock market trading app
in India, that is best for both beginners and traders. It’s free and easy to use.
Bringing the best of industry combined with cutting edge tech to give you the best
Our Trade Insta mobile application is for the beginners and traders. It helps you
monitor and transact for free and with ease in the Indian stock market.
Using our web based trading platform www.indiratrade.com, you can trade from anywhere
across the globe.
By downloading Diet Software, an application (exe) based trading platform, you can
trade on your desktop with ease.
You can use our intelligent automated platform of MF Planet for investing in mutual
Present in the industry since 1987
Advanced Mobile App
Low Brokerage Charges
Fast & Secure A/C Opening
Free Stock Market Education & Financial Planning
Refer n Earn Benefits
online demat account opening free
Stock Market Blogs
Good fortune is just a shake hand away.
My experience with Indira Securities has been
fabulous. They are certainly one of
the best stock brokers in India.
After trying a few stock
in India, I feel quite satisfied with Indira
Securities. The back end team is efficient
and always available for assistance.
I prefer Indira
Securities as my share
market broker because it saves a lot of my money.
I can transact without paying
a high amount of brokerage.
Securities stands apart from
other brokerage firms. I have my trading account
with them and my experience with
them has been very good.
What I like about Indira
is their mobile application. Trade Insta mobile
application has made transacting
in the stock market very easy and smooth.
Trading through the diet software of Indira
Securities has helped me enhance my capabilities as a trader. It is a wonderful
platform for investing in the Indian stock market.
Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your demat and trading account --> Update your
Mobile Number/Email id with your Depository Participant and Stock Broker. Receive
alerts on your Registered Mobile for all debit and other important transactions
in your demat/trading account directly from CDSL and Stock Exchanges on the same
day.........issued in the interest of investors...
1. Stock Brokers can accept securities as margin from clients only by way of pledge in the depository system w.e.f. September 1, 2020.
2. Update your Mobile Number & Email Id with your Stock Broker/ Depository Participant and receive OTP directly from Depository on your Email Id and/ or Mobile Number to create pledge.
3. Pay 20% upfront margin of the transaction value to trade in cash market segment.
4. Investors may please refer to the Exchange's Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) issued by NSE vide. Circular No. NSE/INSP/45191 dated: July 31, 2020 and NSE/INSP/45534 and BSE vide Notice No. 20200731-7, dated: July 31, 2020 and 20200831- 45 dated: August 31, 2020 and dated: August 31, 2020 and other guidelines issued from time to time in this regard.
5. Check your Securities/ MF/ Bonds in the Consolidated Account Statement issued by NSDL/ CDSL every month.
KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets - once KYC is done
through a SEBI registered intermediary (broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need
not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
INDIRA SECURITIES PVT.LTD. (SEBI REG.NO.):NSE TMID: 12866, BSE TMID: 663, CDSL DPID:
17000 SEBI REG. NO.: INZ000188930, MCX TM ID: 56470, NCDEX TM ID: 01277, CDSL REG.
NO.: IN-DP-90-2015, CIN : U67120MH1996PTC160201
"INVESTMENT IN SECURITIES MARKET ARE SUBJECT TO MARKET RISKS, READ ALL THE RELATED
DOCUMENTS CAREFULLY BEFORE INVESTING."
Shivkumar P. Email: email@example.com.
Call : 0731-4797275
Investors Grievance Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: You may refer the bellow website for more information.
Congratulations on starting your journey to financial freedom.