Address 204 Amar Darshan,
28/02, Old Palasia, Saket Nagar, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452018.
Address Indira House, 3rd
Floor, 5 Topiwala Lane, Opp.Lamington Road Police Station,
Grant Road (East), Mumbai - 400007.
Contact Person Hitesh Shah
Address 63, Dehradun Road,
Near Vyapar Sabha, Rishikesh, Uttaranchal 249201.
Contact Person Radhey Shyam
Email us with questions and firstname.lastname@example.org.
we will get back to you as soon as possible.
We're happy to help with any of your enquiry or feedback related to our products
and services over the phone.
If you would like to write to us please address your correspondence to :
204 Amar Darshan, 28/02, Old Palasia
Address 26/2 North Rajmohalla
Indore (M.P). Pin 452002
Phone 0731-4797501 / 502
Contact Person Mr. Ritesh
Address 206-A Gumasta Nagar,
Indore, (M.P). Pin 452002
Phone 0731-2481150 / 9424885105
Contact Person Mr. Shri Mohan
Address 39 Shanku Marg Akar
Palace, Free Ganj, Ujjain, (M.P). Pin-456010
Phone 0734-2556061-62 / 9425091961
Contact Person Mr. Santosh
Address 16_2_424, 2nd Floor,
Sankara Agraharam, Beside Indira Bhavan, Nellore, (A.P.)
Contact Person Mr. D. kishore
Address Opp.Shivpuri Talkies,
Madhav Chowk Shivpuri, (M.P). Pin-473551
Contact Person Mr. Suresh
Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your demat and trading account --> Update your
Mobile Number/Email id with your Depository Participant and Stock Broker. Receive
alerts on your Registered Mobile for all debit and other important transactions
in your demat/trading account directly from CDSL and Stock Exchanges on the same
day.........issued in the interest of investors...
1. Stock Brokers can accept securities as margin from clients only by way of pledge in the depository system w.e.f. September 1, 2020.
2. Update your Mobile Number & Email Id with your Stock Broker/ Depository Participant and receive OTP directly from Depository on your Email Id and/ or Mobile Number to create pledge.
3. Pay 20% upfront margin of the transaction value to trade in cash market segment.
4. Investors may please refer to the Exchange's Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) issued by NSE vide. Circular No. NSE/INSP/45191 dated: July 31, 2020 and NSE/INSP/45534 and BSE vide Notice No. 20200731-7, dated: July 31, 2020 and 20200831- 45 dated: August 31, 2020 and dated: August 31, 2020 and other guidelines issued from time to time in this regard.
5. Check your Securities/ MF/ Bonds in the Consolidated Account Statement issued by NSDL/ CDSL every month.
KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets - once KYC is done
through a SEBI registered intermediary (broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need
not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
INDIRA SECURITIES PVT.LTD. (SEBI REG.NO.):NSE TMID: 12866, BSE TMID: 663, CDSL DPID:
17000 SEBI REG. NO.: INZ000188930, MCX TM ID: 56470, NCDEX TM ID: 01277, CDSL REG.
"INVESTMENT IN SECURITIES MARKET ARE SUBJECT TO MARKET RISKS, READ ALL THE RELATED
DOCUMENTS CAREFULLY BEFORE INVESTING."
Jyoti Singh. Email: email@example.com.
Call : 0731-4797275