Every individual has a desire to earn money and for that a rational human takes all the pains that
are necessary to achieve his aim.
One widely used avenue for reaping a reasonable return on investments is speculating in the equity market
trading. As the saying goes, risk and reward go hand in hand. Here, one octant point is that one should
never be wary of taking a loss in its stride. The ability to cut losses is equally important or even more important
than coming out with a profit.
Based on this ability alone, one should venture into the market. And above all these, one must keep himself
updated about various terms and issues related to the market in order to understand things in a better way.
The Indira group, one of the top equity brokers in India helps such individuals in achieving their goals in
equity market trading.
Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your demat and trading account --> Update your
Mobile Number/Email id with your Depository Participant and Stock Broker. Receive
alerts on your Registered Mobile for all debit and other important transactions
in your demat/trading account directly from CDSL and Stock Exchanges on the same
day.........issued in the interest of investors...
1. Stock Brokers can accept securities as margin from clients only by way of pledge in the depository system w.e.f. September 1, 2020.
2. Update your Mobile Number & Email Id with your Stock Broker/ Depository Participant and receive OTP directly from Depository on your Email Id and/ or Mobile Number to create pledge.
3. Pay 20% upfront margin of the transaction value to trade in cash market segment.
4. Investors may please refer to the Exchange's Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) issued by NSE vide. Circular No. NSE/INSP/45191 dated: July 31, 2020 and NSE/INSP/45534 and BSE vide Notice No. 20200731-7, dated: July 31, 2020 and 20200831- 45 dated: August 31, 2020 and dated: August 31, 2020 and other guidelines issued from time to time in this regard.
5. Check your Securities/ MF/ Bonds in the Consolidated Account Statement issued by NSDL/ CDSL every month.
6. Risk disclosures RISK DISCLOSURES ON DERIVATIVES:
KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets - once KYC is done
through a SEBI registered intermediary (broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need
not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
INDIRA SECURITIES PVT.LTD. (SEBI REG.NO.):NSE TMID: 12866, BSE TMID: 663, CDSL DPID:
17000 SEBI REG. NO.: INZ000188930, MCX TM ID: 56470, NCDEX TM ID: 01277, CDSL REG.
NO.: IN-DP-90-2015, CIN : U67120MH1996PTC160201
"INVESTMENT IN SECURITIES MARKET ARE SUBJECT TO MARKET RISKS, READ ALL THE RELATED
DOCUMENTS CAREFULLY BEFORE INVESTING."
Indrendu Joshi. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call : 0731-4797275
Investor grievance complaint : email@example.com
Note: You may refer the bellow website for more information.
The Refund & Cancellation policy for all payments made towards account opening or any other services using any
mode of payment shall stand as under:
Note: The completion of the refund procedure is subject to agencies such as banks, payment gateways.