How to Identify a
Stock to Buy or Sell?
Investing in stocks can be a daunting task.
While building a portfolio or investing in the stock markets, selecting the
right stock is very crucial. Selecting the right stock at the right time can
Diversification Help To Protect Your Portfolio?
Stock market risks are unavoidable, but you can
use it to your advantage if you have the patience, knowledge and skill to earn profits by taking calculated risks. One
such trading stra....
What is Call and Put Option?
ups and downs of a stock market, be it BSE or
can create a situation of panic for even the most experienced investor. After
all, it is your hard earned money which is at risk. Fortunately, ther....
is Short Selling?
Trading is not just about
buying of shares at a low price and selling them back at a higher price, it’s
about exploiting the right opportunities. Given the unpredictable nature of the
market, a wise investor tries to ....
is the difference between BSE and NSE?
There are two major stock
exchanges in India namely BSE and NSE. Where BSE stands for Bombay Stock
Exchange, NSE stands for National Stock Exchange. A Stock Exchange is generally
a market place fo....
What is a Demat Account?
of stock markets has changed drastically after the introduction of technology. Long
ago, the Bombay Stock Exchange use to run on floor trading system. With
technological advancements, the system has c....
What Is The Minimum Amount Required To Start
Investing In Stock Market?
happens to be one of the most frequently asked questions by beginners. They
want to know as what is the minimum amount with which they can start their
What are Preference Shares?Whenever we study
about a company, we often come across the words equity shares and preference shares.
In this article, we shall study about the
Preference Shares.Click on the
link to know about: What are
What is an Initial Public Offering (IPO)?
In today’s world
stock market is among the hottest investment avenues. More and more people are
looking for opportunities to make more returns in the stock market. One of the attractive
ways to inves....
Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your demat and trading account --> Update your
Mobile Number/Email id with your Depository Participant and Stock Broker. Receive
alerts on your Registered Mobile for all debit and other important transactions
in your demat/trading account directly from CDSL and Stock Exchanges on the same
day.........issued in the interest of investors...
1. Stock Brokers can accept securities as margin from clients only by way of pledge in the depository system w.e.f. September 1, 2020.
2. Update your Mobile Number & Email Id with your Stock Broker/ Depository Participant and receive OTP directly from Depository on your Email Id and/ or Mobile Number to create pledge.
3. Pay 20% upfront margin of the transaction value to trade in cash market segment.
4. Investors may please refer to the Exchange's Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) issued by NSE vide. Circular No. NSE/INSP/45191 dated: July 31, 2020 and NSE/INSP/45534 and BSE vide Notice No. 20200731-7, dated: July 31, 2020 and 20200831- 45 dated: August 31, 2020 and dated: August 31, 2020 and other guidelines issued from time to time in this regard.
5. Check your Securities/ MF/ Bonds in the Consolidated Account Statement issued by NSDL/ CDSL every month.
KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets - once KYC is done
through a SEBI registered intermediary (broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need
not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
INDIRA SECURITIES PVT.LTD. (SEBI REG.NO.):NSE TMID: 12866, BSE TMID: 663, CDSL DPID:
17000 SEBI REG. NO.: INZ000188930, MCX TM ID: 56470, NCDEX TM ID: 01277, CDSL REG.
NO.: IN-DP-90-2015, CIN : U67120MH1996PTC160201
INDIRA COMMODITIES PVT. LTD. CIN : U65921MH1995PTC089399
"INVESTMENT IN SECURITIES MARKET ARE SUBJECT TO MARKET RISKS, READ ALL THE RELATED
DOCUMENTS CAREFULLY BEFORE INVESTING."
Manoj Bhandari. Email: email@example.com.
Call : 0731-4797275