Indira Securities offers online derivatives (Future and option) trade facilities for investors who are
looking for the fast, low cost brokerage and hassle free trading experience. We provide best trading app
and other applications, which are high-end and reliable, connected with integrated trading platforms
for fast, efficient and reliable execution of trades.
The local benchmark -- Nifty -- ended the Tuesday’s session below 15750 mark. Market made positive start, as government's total tax c..
Nifty July 2021 futures closed at 15733.90 (LTP) on Tuesday, at a discount of 12.55 points over spot closing of 15746.45, while Nifty..
According to the data released by the NSE, the Foreign Institutional Investors (FIIs) were net sellers of Rs 3,693.09 crore in inde..
Futures & Options (F&O) total turnover stood at Rs 3604114.35 crore on July 26 and the total number of contracts traded on ..
Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your demat and trading account --> Update your
Mobile Number/Email id with your Depository Participant and Stock Broker. Receive
alerts on your Registered Mobile for all debit and other important transactions
in your demat/trading account directly from CDSL and Stock Exchanges on the same
day.........issued in the interest of investors...
1. Stock Brokers can accept securities as margin from clients only by way of pledge in the depository system w.e.f. September 1, 2020.
2. Update your Mobile Number & Email Id with your Stock Broker/ Depository Participant and receive OTP directly from Depository on your Email Id and/ or Mobile Number to create pledge.
3. Pay 20% upfront margin of the transaction value to trade in cash market segment.
4. Investors may please refer to the Exchange's Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) issued by NSE vide. Circular No. NSE/INSP/45191 dated: July 31, 2020 and NSE/INSP/45534 and BSE vide Notice No. 20200731-7, dated: July 31, 2020 and 20200831- 45 dated: August 31, 2020 and dated: August 31, 2020 and other guidelines issued from time to time in this regard.
5. Check your Securities/ MF/ Bonds in the Consolidated Account Statement issued by NSDL/ CDSL every month.
KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets - once KYC is done
through a SEBI registered intermediary (broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need
not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
INDIRA SECURITIES PVT.LTD. (SEBI REG.NO.):NSE TMID: 12866, BSE TMID: 663, CDSL DPID:
17000 SEBI REG. NO.: INZ000188930, MCX TM ID: 56470, NCDEX TM ID: 01277, CDSL REG.
NO.: IN-DP-90-2015, CIN : U67120MH1996PTC160201
INDIRA COMMODITIES PVT. LTD. CIN : U65921MH1995PTC089399
"INVESTMENT IN SECURITIES MARKET ARE SUBJECT TO MARKET RISKS, READ ALL THE RELATED
DOCUMENTS CAREFULLY BEFORE INVESTING."
Manoj Bhandari. Email: email@example.com.
Call : 0731-4797275