Benefits Of Demat Account Opening
What are the benefits of demat account opening?
Having a demat account is the pre-requisite for trading or investing in the Indian stock market. The demat account holds your shares and securities in an electronic form. There are many advantages of opening a demat account. A few of them are listed below.
· A demat account makes the holding of shares and securities much easier and convenient.
· With a demat account, there is no risk of theft, damage or misplacing the share certificate which was present in case of physical holding.
· Demat account helps in faster transfer of shares from one account to another.
· Corporate benefits like dividend, interest, refund, etc. can be disbursed or settled by the companies through the demat account.
· It provides nomination facilities.
· It eliminates all the chances of mismatch between the address and bank account.
· There is no deduction of TDS for demat securities.
· Demat account eliminates the problem of bad deliveries.
· One can easily monitor and carry out transactions just by logging into the demat account.
· There is no stamp duty or handling charges in the demat account which lowers the cost of trading and investing in the stock market.
· Demat account holds shares and securities in electronic form which significantly reduces the involvement of paperwork.
The above mentioned are few of the advantages of opening a demat account. If you are looking to open a demat account, you may consider opening it with Indira Securities. We are one of the most reputed and oldest broking firms in India.