Digital Marketing Executive (1 position)Job Responsibility
Job brief -
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the
planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts and the promotion of
products and services through digital channels.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology.
You will be well-
versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong
asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce
our marketing campaign.
Responsibilities widely include:
. Assisting in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with clients.
. Planning and monitoring the ongoing company presence on social media.
. Launching optimized online advertisements to increase company and brand awareness
1. Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
2. Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
3. Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company
and brand awareness
4. Be actively involved in Social Media Marketing efforts (Content, banner design on canva etc.)
5. Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
6. Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
7. Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
8. Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google
Analytics, Web Trends etc.)
9. Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
10. Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
Requirements and skills
• Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role (atleast 1 year)
• Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
• Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
• Working knowledge of ad serving tools
• Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
• Skills and experience in creative content writing
• Analytical mindset and critical thinking
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Any Graduate/Post Graduate preferably from Marketing field with Digital Marketing Certified course donePackage