21 May 2019Download
13 Dec 2018Download
20 Aug 2018Download
17 Aug 2018Download
13 Jun 2018Download
18 May 2018Download
21 Mar 2018Download
16 Feb 2018Download
23 Oct 2017Download
09 Oct 2017Download
29 Sep 2017Download
27 Sep 2017Download
21 Sep 2017Download
16 Sep 2017Download
01 Sep 2017Download
21 Aug 2017Download
10 Aug 2017Download
09 Aug 2017Download
08 Aug 2017Download
29 Jul 2017Download
13 Jul 2017Download
11 Jul 2017Download
22 Jun 2017Download
20 Jun 2017Download
08 Jun 2017Download
31 May 2017Download
29 May 2017Download
05 Apr 2017Download
Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your demat and trading account --> Update your
Mobile Number/Email id with your Depository Participant and Stock Broker. Receive
alerts on your Registered Mobile for all debit and other important transactions
in your demat/trading account directly from CDSL and Stock Exchanges on the same
day.........issued in the interest of investors...
1. Stock Brokers can accept securities as margin from clients only by way of pledge in the depository system w.e.f. September 1, 2020.
2. Update your Mobile Number & Email Id with your Stock Broker/ Depository Participant and receive OTP directly from Depository on your Email Id and/ or Mobile Number to create pledge.
3. Pay 20% upfront margin of the transaction value to trade in cash market segment.
4. Investors may please refer to the Exchange's Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) issued by NSE vide. Circular No. NSE/INSP/45191 dated: July 31, 2020 and NSE/INSP/45534 and BSE vide Notice No. 20200731-7, dated: July 31, 2020 and 20200831- 45 dated: August 31, 2020 and dated: August 31, 2020 and other guidelines issued from time to time in this regard.
5. Check your Securities/ MF/ Bonds in the Consolidated Account Statement issued by NSDL/ CDSL every month.
6. Risk disclosures RISK DISCLOSURES ON DERIVATIVES:
KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets - once KYC is done
through a SEBI registered intermediary (broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need
not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
INDIRA SECURITIES PVT.LTD. (SEBI REG.NO.):NSE TMID: 12866, BSE TMID: 663, CDSL DPID:
17000 SEBI REG. NO.: INZ000188930, MCX TM ID: 56470, NCDEX TM ID: 01277, CDSL REG.
NO.: IN-DP-90-2015, CIN : U67120MH1996PTC160201
"INVESTMENT IN SECURITIES MARKET ARE SUBJECT TO MARKET RISKS, READ ALL THE RELATED
DOCUMENTS CAREFULLY BEFORE INVESTING."
Indrendu Joshi. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call : 0731-4797275
Investor grievance complaint : email@example.com
Note: You may refer the bellow website for more information.
The Refund & Cancellation policy for all payments made towards account opening or any other services using any
mode of payment shall stand as under:
Note: The completion of the refund procedure is subject to agencies such as banks, payment gateways.