Date12 May 2020Download
Date11 May 2020Download
Date08 May 2020Download
Date07 May 2020Download
Date06 May 2020Download
Date05 May 2020Download
Date04 May 2020Download
Date29 Apr 2020Download
Date27 Apr 2020Download
Date18 Mar 2020Download
Date17 Mar 2020Download
Date16 Mar 2020Download
Date13 Mar 2020Download
Date12 Mar 2020Download
Date09 Mar 2020Download
Date06 Mar 2020Download
Date05 Mar 2020Download
Date04 Mar 2020Download
Date03 Mar 2020Download
Date02 Mar 2020Download
Date28 Feb 2020Download
Date27 Feb 2020Download
Date26 Feb 2020Download
Date25 Feb 2020Download
Date24 Feb 2020Download
Date20 Feb 2020Download
Date19 Feb 2020Download
Date18 Feb 2020Download
Date17 Feb 2020Download
Date14 Feb 2020Download
Date13 Feb 2020Download
Date12 Feb 2020Download
Date11 Feb 2020Download
Date10 Feb 2020Download
Date07 Feb 2020Download
Date06 Feb 2020Download
Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your demat and trading account --> Update your
Mobile Number/Email id with your Depository Participant and Stock Broker. Receive
alerts on your Registered Mobile for all debit and other important transactions
in your demat/trading account directly from CDSL and Stock Exchanges on the same
day.........issued in the interest of investors...
1. Stock Brokers can accept securities as margin from clients only by way of pledge in the depository system w.e.f. September 1, 2020.
2. Update your Mobile Number & Email Id with your Stock Broker/ Depository Participant and receive OTP directly from Depository on your Email Id and/ or Mobile Number to create pledge.
3. Pay 20% upfront margin of the transaction value to trade in cash market segment.
4. Investors may please refer to the Exchange's Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) issued by NSE vide. Circular No. NSE/INSP/45191 dated: July 31, 2020 and NSE/INSP/45534 and BSE vide Notice No. 20200731-7, dated: July 31, 2020 and 20200831- 45 dated: August 31, 2020 and dated: August 31, 2020 and other guidelines issued from time to time in this regard.
5. Check your Securities/ MF/ Bonds in the Consolidated Account Statement issued by NSDL/ CDSL every month.
KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets - once KYC is done
through a SEBI registered intermediary (broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need
not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
INDIRA SECURITIES PVT.LTD. (SEBI REG.NO.):NSE TMID: 12866, BSE TMID: 663, CDSL DPID:
17000 SEBI REG. NO.: INZ000188930, MCX TM ID: 56470, NCDEX TM ID: 01277, CDSL REG.
NO.: IN-DP-90-2015, CIN : U67120MH1996PTC160201
INDIRA COMMODITIES PVT. LTD. CIN : U65921MH1995PTC089399
"INVESTMENT IN SECURITIES MARKET ARE SUBJECT TO MARKET RISKS, READ ALL THE RELATED
DOCUMENTS CAREFULLY BEFORE INVESTING."
Manoj Bhandari. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call : 0731-4797275