03 Sep 2019Download
05 Aug 2019Download
01 Jul 2019Download
03 Jun 2019Download
02 May 2019Download
01 Apr 2019Download
01 Feb 2019Download
01 Jan 2019Download
03 Dec 2018Download
01 Nov 2018Download
01 Oct 2018Download
03 Sep 2018Download
01 Aug 2018Download
04 Jun 2018Download
02 May 2018Download
02 Apr 2018Download
01 Mar 2018Download
01 Feb 2018Download
01 Jan 2018Download
01 Dec 2017Download
01 Nov 2017Download
03 Oct 2017Download
01 Sep 2017Download
03 Jul 2017Download
01 Jun 2017Download
01 Apr 2017Download
28 Feb 2017Download
28 Jan 2017Download
31 Dec 2016Download
06 Dec 2016Download
29 Oct 2016Download
03 Oct 2016Download
03 Sep 2016Download
30 Jul 2016Download
02 Jul 2016Download
28 May 2016Download
Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your demat and trading account --> Update your
Mobile Number/Email id with your Depository Participant and Stock Broker. Receive
alerts on your Registered Mobile for all debit and other important transactions
in your demat/trading account directly from CDSL and Stock Exchanges on the same
day.........issued in the interest of investors...
1. Stock Brokers can accept securities as margin from clients only by way of pledge in the depository system w.e.f. September 1, 2020.
2. Update your Mobile Number & Email Id with your Stock Broker/ Depository Participant and receive OTP directly from Depository on your Email Id and/ or Mobile Number to create pledge.
3. Pay 20% upfront margin of the transaction value to trade in cash market segment.
4. Investors may please refer to the Exchange's Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) issued by NSE vide. Circular No. NSE/INSP/45191 dated: July 31, 2020 and NSE/INSP/45534 and BSE vide Notice No. 20200731-7, dated: July 31, 2020 and 20200831- 45 dated: August 31, 2020 and dated: August 31, 2020 and other guidelines issued from time to time in this regard.
5. Check your Securities/ MF/ Bonds in the Consolidated Account Statement issued by NSDL/ CDSL every month.
KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets - once KYC is done
through a SEBI registered intermediary (broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need
not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
INDIRA SECURITIES PVT.LTD. (SEBI REG.NO.):NSE TMID: 12866, BSE TMID: 663, CDSL DPID:
17000 SEBI REG. NO.: INZ000188930, MCX TM ID: 56470, NCDEX TM ID: 01277, CDSL REG.
NO.: IN-DP-90-2015, CIN : U67120MH1996PTC160201
"INVESTMENT IN SECURITIES MARKET ARE SUBJECT TO MARKET RISKS, READ ALL THE RELATED
DOCUMENTS CAREFULLY BEFORE INVESTING."
Shivkumar P. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call : 0731-4797275
Investor grievance complaint : email@example.com
Note: You may refer the bellow website for more information.
The Refund & Cancellation policy for all payments made towards account opening or any other services using any
mode of payment shall stand as under:
Note: The completion of the refund procedure is subject to agencies such as banks, payment gateways.